1. Keep bandage on for about 2-4 hours
2. After you remove the bandage, wash the tattoo thoroughly but gently with antibacterial soap and lukewarm water. Wash once in the morning and once at night. Be sure to keep your tattoo clean, but do not over wash.
3. Apply A&D ointment 2-4 times a day
4. After 3 or 4 days of using ointment, use a moisturizing fragrance-free lotion without dye or aloe.
1. Do not over saturate the tattoo. Use a very minimal amount of ointment and lotion each time you apply.
2. Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive to wash the tattoo.
3. Do not scratch or pick at the tattoo
4. Do not soak the tattoo in water for 2 weeks. This means no pools, ocean, baths, spas, etc.
5. Do not expose the tattoo to direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks.
6. Do not put anything besides ointment and lotion on the tattoo.